Who we are:
Kijiji Canada exists for one simple reason: life is busy, eh!? It's a rare day when you're not doing at least one thing where Kijiji could help: buying a canoe, looking for a job, selling your log cabin, lining up tickets to a hockey game, or just looking for a great deal on just about anything. Life is too busy to deal with iffy classifieds sites. Sites that are not free, remarkably simple, and safe enough for your kids to look at — they're not worth your time. Kijiji strives to be all these things. There's always “someone home”, and we’re here to help.
- Kijiji was launched in Canada in 2005.
- A local Kijiji site is available in over 100 cities and communities across Canada.
- The name “Kijiji” literally means “village” in Swahili, a commonly-used language in Africa.
- Kijiji is the most visited online classified site in Canada with over 15 million unique visitors per month*.
- More facts are available here.
*According to ComScore
Can’t get enough Kijiji? Read our latest updates, press releases, funny ads, as well as local interest stories from across Canada at http://www.kijiji.ca/news/
For media inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org