If you receive an error message such as "Your payment can't be processed at this time" when trying to make a purchase on the site, please ensure that:
- Your credit card information is entered correctly, including the CCV (the 3 digit number on the back)
- You are using a credit card issued by a recognized banking institution
- Your credit card billing address is entered correctly
- You are not over your credit limit
- Your card has not expired
- You are not using a prepaid credit card
If you are physically located outside of the country, you may encounter difficulties making a payment.
If none of these factors apply, please attempt the transaction again to see if the issue persists.
If the issue does persist, please try contacting our payment processor PayPal
for further information and to resolve the issue.