Tell the world they’re getting a bargain! With the Price Drop feature, you can show potential buyers that you’ve reduced the price on an item you’re selling. With a feature like this, your ad will stand out from the crowd!
So, how does it work?
The Price Drop feature is accessible in 3 locations in "My Kijiji":
- Via the “Active Ads” tab within the “My Ads” tab. To reduce the price, click the pencil icon next to the existing price, and the feature will become available.
- Via the “Edit Your Ad” page. Simply reduce the price of your item or service, and the feature will become available.
- If you’ve already lowered the price of your item or service, this feature will become available on the “Promote My Ads” page.
Unregistered users can access this feature from the “Promote My Ads” link in their ad’s activation email.
Once it has been activated, a prominent red label will not only be displayed on your ad in the search results, but also on the ad itself. This label will display the newly reduced price, as well as the original price (with a line struck through it), showing the potential buyer just how much they’re saving!
Buyers can also search for the best deals by filtering the search results by the “Price Drop” feature, found in the Current Matches section, on the left hand side of any search results page.
- Ads with the Price Drop feature will include the red label for a period of 1 week after the date of purchase
- This feature is not currently available for view or for purchase in the Kijiji app
- This feature is available in all categories except Cars & Vehicles, where the Reduced feature is a more appropriate label.
- If you increase the price of your item higher than the original amount, the Price Drop label will disappear from your ad. Please keep in mind, features are non-refundable.