| The Latest Version of the Android App|
We are pleased to announce the release of our new and improved Android App! We’ve listened to your feedback & have made changes to make buying & selling on Kijiji easier.
What's New in Version 5.6.0*?
- See how long it usually takes a seller to respond to a buyer’s message
- Issue with “poster’s other ads” has been resolved. App now displays listings that are more in line with the seller’s initial ad
- Website URLs added by sellers now appear on ads that are viewed in the app
- We have a sleek new app icon!
- General improvements and bug fixes
Also, check out these recent exciting features:
- New Mobile Privacy and Legal Notice
- General UI improvements and bug fixes
- Your “Nearby” card now displays content based on the location you selected from the location tree, or obtained from your GPS
- As a seller you can now purchase a Top Ad directly from search results
- Phone, email, and chat buttons are now available right underneath full screen photos within ad listings.
- Subscription sellers are now able to display a carousel of all their listings within searching and browsing experiences so that shoppers can see the range of their inventory.
Did you know that you can refine your search terms easily just like one can on the website? For example, one can filter out dealers or private sellers. Narrow down your results to find what you are looking for! How to use this time-saving feature:
Enter your search term and/ or browse by category [Cars & trucks, in this case]. Once your search has loaded, tap Refine, and select whatever options you like!
You can download this Android App directly from Google Play
*Version varies with deviceJanuary 18th, 2017