| Real Estate Professional Posting Fee|
Individuals who use Kijiji to post a high volume of apartment/ condo rentals, house rentals, commercial/ office space rentals, short term rentals or storage/parking are required to pay a listing fee.
This policy is similar to what we have initiated in the Cars & Vehicles section and works to target spam, fraud, and users who post and re-post their units daily, which is frustrating for our core user base. It will also make your ads more visible, for longer, creating a cleaner, more effective overall experience.
The listing fee payable per ad for each period of 31 days for ads posted in Apartments & Condos for Rent, House Rentals, Commercial & Office Space for Rent or Short Term Rentals is charged to those who self-identify as professional renters as well as to private renters who have listed more than 2 such ads from their household at a time.
The listing fee payable per ad for each period of 31 days for ads posted in Storage & Parking for Rent is charged to those who self-identify as professional renters as well as to private renters who have listed more than 1 such ad from their household at a time.
These fees are in place across all locations and can be paid using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or PayPal.
- Any combination of ads posted in the paid Real Estate categories Apartments & Condos for Rent, House Rentals, Short Term Rentals, or Commercial & Office Space for Rent, cannot exceed the maximum free listing quota of 2 ads.
- Ads posted in the Real Estate category Storage & Parking for Rent cannot exceed the maximum free listing quota of 1 ad.
- You should only post one unit per ad.
- You should only list your unit once, in the most appropriate city and category. If you want more exposure for your ad, please consider purchasing one of our many features.
- Posting units for rent from multiple accounts in order to circumvent our posting fee is strictly prohibited. If you are unclear about whether to post as a Kijiji professional or private owner, please click here to learn more.
- When posting an ad in the House Rentals category, the entire house must be offered. When renting out a portion of the house (i.e., a basement apartment, main floor or upper floor), please post it in the Apartments & Condos for Rent category. When renting out a single room, please post it in the Room Rentals & Roommates category.