If you receive an error message such as "Your payment can't be processed at this time" when trying to make a purchase on the site, please ensure that:
- Your credit card information is entered correctly, including the CCV (the 3 digit number on the back)
- You are using a credit card issued by a recognized banking institution
- Your credit card billing address is entered correctly
- You are not over your credit limit
- Your card has not expired
- You are not using a prepaid credit card
If you are physically located outside of the country, you may encounter difficulties making a payment.
If none of these factors apply, please attempt the transaction again to see if the issue persists.
If the issue does persist, please try contacting our payment processor PayPal* for further information and to resolve the issue.
* We are actively transitioning our payment processor from PayPal to Adyen. Currently, only a small percentage of users will have their payments processed via Adyen as opposed to PayPal, with eventual site-wide implementation on the way.