If you have a vacation property to rent out, then we have good news for you! Let us help you save time and money so you can find your next tenants quickly and painlessly. As always, you can still post your ad for free if you like, but in a time where we’re caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it’s great to have options that simplify things. Check them out!
With the Basic Plan, you can post your Vacation Rental ad for free and it’ll remain on the site for a period of 30 days. You can also include up to 10 images to showcase your property. You can post up to 2 Vacation Rental ads under the Basic Plan at a time.
In addition, you can opt for a 1 Year Hassle-Free package* which features the following:
- 365 day duration
- Automatic Bump Up every 30 days
- Billed once annually
(The most popular!)
With the Visibility Plan, your ad will automatically get Bumped Up every 14 days, you’ll receive all replies with unmasked emails and you’ll get a link to your website. You can also include up to 20 images to dazzle potential tenants. Here are the payment options* for this plan:
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months (best value!)
Maximum Visibility Plan
(Highest number of views and replies!)
With the Maximum Visibility Plan, your ad will include 3 popular features, including Top Ad, a "Featured" ad (which places a red banner across your ad in the listings), it’ll be highlighted and it’ll be Bumped Up every 4 days. In addition to these great features, you’ll receive all replies with unmasked emails and you’ll get a link to your website. With this plan, you can also include up to 20 images. Here are the payment options* for this plan:
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months (best value!)
We’re sure you have better things to do, so just sit back, relax and let us do the posting for you!
Want an extra ad without a package?
If you just want that extra ad without the bells and whistles, you can apply a listing fee to go beyond the limit. Listing fees allow extra ads to run for 31 days on the site. Once the 31 days runs out, the ad will become inactive. If you still need the extra ad after that, you can apply another listing fee at any time. No muss, no fuss, more ads!
- These options are available for private owners, dealers and professionals.
- There are no restrictions to the number of ads with visibility packages applied, therefore you can take advantage of these options on each of your ads.
- Ad limits are only applicable to active, free ads. If you’ve applied a Visibility package to an ad, it will not count towards your limit.
- You can still edit your ad once the options are applied.
* Prices may vary. Please refer to the site for payment options.
Trading during COVID-19
In order to help ensure the health and safety of our Kijiji Community, it is important to observe and apply protocols outlined by Health Canada when trading with other users of Kijiji. Your well-being remains our top priority. Please seriously consider whether in-person meetings are necessary.
If the transaction you’re making is necessary, please consider the following options:
Other things to consider:
- Cashless Payment: Please consider choosing your preferred third party, secure cashless payment method.
- Shipping: If considering sending/receiving the item via Canada Post or other shipping agents, ensure that the agent you’re using is reputable; it’s recommended that if using a shipping agent, that a tracking number is used and additional precautions are taken when sending/receiving items; particularly items of a high value. Increased care should be taken with high value items to ensure both sides are comfortable sending or receiving the item through a postal or shipping service. Please note, Kijiji itself does not offer postal or shipping services; it is organized between buyer and seller (agreement should be mutual, and we recommend confirming all details such as service provider, cost, packaging, pick up location and delivery address). Kijiji will not be held responsible for items not received or for any items that do not meet the buyer’s expectations (including where they are not as described).
- Curbside pickup / Drop-off / Delivery: This can be a great alternative to shipping and allows both buyer and seller to inspect the item and make an exchange, all while observing social-distancing protocols.
- Remote Inspections / Video Chat(s) / Virtual Tour(s) (Long Terms Rentals): Remote inspections via your preferred video conferencing call service, enables Community Members to discuss the transaction, while observing social-distancing protocols; Community Members can also send additional images, to show features/condition.
- Online Applications in Long Term Rentals: Online applications for rental agreements enable the landlord and applicant to interact while observing social-distancing protocols. Be careful of applications that request information such as Age, Occupation, Income, Gender and more sensitive information such as bank or SIN card numbers. These can often be attempts to steal information. Please note that Kijiji does not facilitate online applications and we are not involved in any agreements made between the landlord and applicant.
- Clean / Disinfect Items: We recommend cleaning items before and after a transaction as per the Health Canada page on Coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention. Please visit Health Canada to learn more about precautions to take at this time.