Due to strict government regulations, we have a policy against the posting of any tobacco products such as loose leaf tobacco, cigarettes and cigars. After careful consideration, and at the request of our user community to keep the site child-friendly and in compliance with federal and local legislation, we have also adopted policies against the following:
- E-juice/vape juice;
- Shisha Molasses that includes tobacco;
- Nicotine inhalers or nasal sprays;
- Ads that include photos of any of the above items even if the Ad is for something else;
- Any part of a device that is designated to be a vaping product;
- Hookahs, bongs, and herbal vaporizers;
- Tobacco pipes and rolling papers;
- Promotional items with tobacco brand logos, such as calendars, hats, and shirts
- Memorabilia, posters, or similar items (including vintage) for tobacco products;
- Tobacco seeds;
- Collectible packaging that's completely empty (no tobacco inside the package).
We also do not allow the sale of e-cigarettes. Health Canada has deemed them potentially dangerous and they are now regulated in Canada. This applies to both nicotine and non-nicotine containing brands.
For further information or questions on site policies, please contact our Customer Support Team here.