You want quick results when posting on Kijiji. We want that for you too! In order to make this happen, here are our recommendations.
- Do not post duplicate ads in one or multiple categories as they are a source of frustration for our user community. If you’re unsure of which category to use, try searching to find out where others have put similar ads. If you post the same ad in multiple categories, they may be removed from Kijiji.
- When posting your ad, post it within your region for maximum exposure. It is ok to post in more than one city, for instance, if you reside in between two Kijiji cities.
Remember, people that are willing to travel will search other Kijiji sites using the Provincial search feature or the distance search feature to find your ad. So posting one single ad will be, in most cases, as effective as posting in more than one city in your region.
- We reserve the right to remove ads that hinder the user experience.
- Ads in the Services category must be condensed as much as possible. All facets of a service must be listed within a single ad instead of having an ad for each service.
- If you are interested in advertising in multiple cities, click here for more information on using banners.
- Please refrain from deleting your ad and reposting it in order to gain visibility. If you’d like your ad to be placed at the top of the list, please take advantage of our Bump Up Feature.