Are you looking to post an ad offering a pre-sale item that is yet to be in your possession? If so, there are specific details that must be included within the content of your ad:
- In the description and/or title of your ad, you must explicitly state that the item is pre-ordered and not yet in your possession.
- Include a clear picture of the official pre-order form or receipt that details the following:
- The type or model of item ordered
- The order confirmation number
- The price paid
- The expected delivery date
If you are concerned that taking a photo of your pre-order form or receipt may reveal personal information not intended for the general public, you may edit the image accordingly.