Tell the world they’re getting a bargain! With the Price Drop feature, you can show potential buyers that you’ve reduced the price on an item you’re selling. With a feature like this, your ad will stand out from the crowd!
So, how does it work?
The Price Drop feature is accessible in 3 locations in My Kijiji:
- Via the Active Ads tab within the My Ads tab. To reduce the price, click the pencil icon next to the existing price, and the feature will become available.
- Via the Edit Your Ad page. Simply reduce the price of your item or service, and the feature will become available.
- If you’ve already lowered the price of your item or service, this feature will become available on the My Ads page once the Get More Views menu is unfurled.
Once it has been activated, a prominent red label will not only be displayed on your ad in the search results, but also on the ad itself. This label will display the newly reduced price, as well as the original price (with a line struck through it), showing the potential buyer just how much they’re saving!
- Ads with the Price Drop feature will include the red label for a period of 1 week after the date of purchase.
- This feature is not currently available for purchase in the Kijiji iOS app.
- This feature is available in all categories except Cars & Vehicles, where the Reduced feature is a more appropriate label.
- If you increase the price of your item higher than the original amount, the Price Drop label will disappear from your ad. Please keep in mind, features are non-refundable.